Friday 27 March 2015

A couple weeks back I watched a whole bunch of 'favourites' videos on YouTube and thought it would be a cute idea to start my own 'favourite' posts, I'm going to try to do them once a month but forgive me if I forget. However since it is already March, this first one with be some kind of quarter year favourites post. I've chosen a couple of categories such as; beauty, film, music and shop; that I will try to stick with each month but I will also try to change things up so things stay interesting.


Fashion Favourite
I brought these boots from TK Maxx last week, they are by the brand Shoe the Bear and I got them for £25 instead of £169 so that instantly made them my favourite. I've been looking for some flat black boots that have a grip on them for a while so when I saw these I knew I needed to get them.






Beauty Favourite 

Sleek Eyebrow Kit. Good eyebrows are the ultimate goal and this product is slowly helping me reach that goal. You can buy it from most beauty stores the stock Sleek Makeup or you can buy it online here.



TV Favourite 
I very rarely watch TV and when I do it tends to be shitty reality TV programs that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. However, the other night a program aired on BBC Three called Tom Felton Meets the Superfans that I really enjoyed watching,it's an hour long documentary [you can watch it here] where Tom Felton of Harry Potter fame goes around meeting the world's most committed fans in a bid to understand them.


Bath and Body Favourite 
Nail Polish Twist Pot. I'm a big fan of painted nails and therefore use a lot of nail varnish remover, so when I saw this product in Primark for only £1 I thought I might as well try it and now i'm super glad I did.

Music Favourite 
Gravity EP by Against the Current. This one was meant to be my February favourite but then I never got round to writing that post so I'm just gonna use it for my March favourites since it's still fab. You can read the post I wrote about it here if you haven't already.

Shop/Online Store Favourite
This month i'm going to have one of each because I can't choose between the two. The first is Bombay Duck London [x] it's an online store that sells lots of super cute items for the home, gifts and accessories. I found this store when I was looking for an eyemask for my impending trip to New York, in the end I didn't buy an eyemask, instead I brought a couple of gifts for my friends Emmy's recent birthday and a couple of items for my room, including the pictured wooden letter.
My second favourite is a shop called Tiger I first founded this shop when I was on a school trip in Iceland back in 2010 and ended up buying all my family holiday gifts from there, and then last year I found out that there are several stores in London and it made me so happy, they've also recently opened one in Leicester so now I get to go when I go see Aimee, Amy and Emmy. Also about 0.2 seconds ago I found that they have an online store and after this i'm going to go blow my wages and you can too by clicking here.

Food/Snack Favourite 
Proper Corn: Sweet and Salty. This popcorn is the new loml. It's 80p a pack from Boots (and probably other places too) and tastes good and is somewhat good for you, so yeah that's all I have to say about it.

I could totally add a few more categories, such as recipe, and book, and film etc, but this post has taken me that long to write I can't actually be bothered so i'll just add them next month. Please feel free to comment some of your favourite things from the past month

No comments:

Post a Comment